Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cook House

This picture was taken by my daughter while visiting in Barnwell, South Carolina. I am standing on the porch with my best friend. We went house hunting that day...trying to find just the right place for him to "hang his hat". I have never heard of a cook house before, but I enjoyed so much visiting it. I can see many different things happening here...lots of laughter, food, family, friends. The furniture was gorgeous and I bet you could get some of it if you made an offer on the entire property. It was a beautful place and I am sure it will make someone just the perfect home one day. After awwing and oooing all over the place, we were off to the next house on the list. What a wonderful day we had searching and searching! I love the memories that were created on this day!

4 comments:

Big Time said...

I could see a hog on the pit or fish frying in the cast iron pot. Mmmmmm. I am getting hungry.

Pblacksaw said...

nice looking house.. I'm hungry too!!

Sunshine said...

What time to we eat?

Camella Black said...

What is a cook house? It looks almost like what we call a shotgun house in Alabama... good luck with the search.

Followers