Thursday, June 10, 2010

Amazing

I am so excited to share this picture! It is probably one of my favorites! These are my two boys with my best friend. He took them on a walk through the woods one Sunday afternoon. I trampled along behind them... just to take pictures.  I really love the intensity in their faces. I love that they are listening to him explain and explore. I should have taken a picture of the tree they were discussing. I wish I had. It was crooked and all of them had different theories about how it got that way. It is wonderful to see this bond between the three of them. He allows them to have an opinion and listens to why they think what they do. They talk about all the options and then he may suggest what he thinks really happened. It is AMAZING how much love and respect can come from just a walk in the woods. I hope one day they will walk together in the woods again, so I can tag along behind...just waiting for that special moment. ~Sunshine~


No comments:

Followers