Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Chicken Coop


I came across this wonderful chicken house while driving thru a North Augusta neighborhood. It is interesting to me how the people who built it took great care and made such a great place for their chickens! The streets were lined with very expensive houses on the banks of the Savannah River.  One was underconstruction and was open with no one around...and...YES...of course we went in!! Oh my!! How huge it was! It even had an elevator! The people live large and I guess...so do the chickens!!





4 comments:

Big Time said...

It was one nice chicken coop. Made me hungry for some eggs.

Camella Black said...

I love it. We have been going to build a nice coop for Dorie, maybe this fall.

Pblacksaw said...

fancy compared to the shacks my chickens are forced to endure.. but they must not mind.. I get lots of eggs..
Patsy

Sunshine said...

Patsy, they are really good eggs too! I love that your chickens all have names and their own "apartments" or "townhouses". I could never keep up with as many as you do!

Big Time, will you build me one of these?? Please, pretty please with sugar on top??

Camella, I am sure Dorie will love it whenever it is finally done.

Followers