Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday...

This is my friend MONDAY. I think he is a box turtle. I saw him at the lake with my best friend a few weeks ago. It was raining that day and he was hiding under the steps. I think I would have been hiding there too. I am not really sure why I assume it is a boy turtle, but since I found him, I think I can say he is a boy if I want. I named him Monday because at work on Monday morning, I always feel like he acts....slow and easy and never in a hurry...maybe even trying to hide!

2 comments:

Big Time said...

I like the name you gave the Turtle! It is a good one. See any thing else at the lake? Have a wonderful day.

Sunshine said...

I am glad you like my turtles name. I did see some other things at the lake. Some wonderful things that I had never seen before. I will write another post soon about them. I need to get a picture or two to go with it first.

Followers