Monday, August 10, 2009

Charleston Harbor

Last fall, I was standing on board the USS Yorktown and I saw this bird perching on the fence, so... I took this picture. Taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do. But, I thought I was just taking a picture of a silly bird for grins and giggles! Surprisingly, when I had the pictures developed, I saw this amazing picture of the Charleston Harbor in the background. Oh! At the things we miss that are in plain sight. That day, I took lots of pictures aboard the ship and on all of the other military vessels. I even saw some dolphins playing. But, I never thought about what was in the background. Sometimes, that is the way life is for me. I get busy...always focused on things to do that I miss something wonderful hiding around the corner or in the background. Try to stop today and look around...you might see something great or better yet...experience something new!

No comments:

Followers