Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tybee Island


Can you see the two empty chairs? They are just calling out to me..."Come, sit, relax, watch, dream and rest...".



I could do that most any day. I am not sure if you can see the words on the tower, but it says Tybee Island. This particular weekend, my visit was for only a few hours in the afternoon, but it was well worth the trip.


The beach was almost empty from all the sun loving creatures that flock to it each day. All had gone in for a shower and something to eat. It was a wonderful time to walk and talk and see the simple things God has made. I enjoyed it so very much. I can't wait to do it again someday.

1 comment:

Pblacksaw said...

I have never been to Tybee Island they say it's a nice beach.. maybe Dave and I will check it out one day soon!
Patsy

Followers